Marketplace submission failed because of Framework version

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I am using the updated version of your project in my wp8 application. While sending for marketplace submission the application is get rejected by MS because of Framework version. They told that not all the reference(dlls's) used in the project are up to date and need to update the same before submission. Can you please provide the updated project, then it would be great to send my app again for submission  .

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hi Stephan, thanks for the feedback.

The current Windows Phone 8 implementation is using an implementation of the manipulation engine contained in a separate dll.

I'm planning to rewrite this engine and upgrade it to the new Windows Phone 8 APIs (also using the Windows Phone Toolkit) but I have no ETA at the moment.

Thanks,

Davide

Jun 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Does this Market place failure pertain to the inclusion of the System.Windows.Input.Manipulations.dll?
Jan 28, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Hello,

I face the same problem about the Manipulations.dll.
My submission to the store has failed because of the Manipulations.dll that is build in debug mode !
Jan 29, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Edited Jan 29, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Hi GDM,
System.Windows.Input.Manipulations.dll is a library provided by Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17869 and we don't have access to the source code.

Kind Regards,
Davide
Jan 30, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Hello David,

Yes, I noticed that yesterday after some research.
It's a pity, your Library was working like a charm. I have to reimplement basics.
Thanks anyway for your reply.